Our worship services are currently accessible both virtually (contact Pastor Alissa for online or phone access) and in person at limited capacity.
If you would like to attend in person,
- Sign-up (phone or email the church office). Those not in our directory will be asked for phone or email for the purposes of contact tracing. All (except those <12) must be fully vaccinated, which will be verified at the door. Our capacity is currently 50 people.
- Self-screen before arriving: Click here
- Wear a properly fitting mask while in the building.
- Maintain physical distancing (chairs will be grouped in households and spaced).
What else might I like to know?
- Upon arrival an HMCer will confirm that you have signed up and self-screened, and scan (or visually verify) your proof of vaccination.
- Joys & Concerns for prayer can be shared by you in person (at a stationary mic) or sent to firstname.lastname@example.org to be shared on your behalf (whether you are in-person or online).
- Washrooms will be open. The nursery can be used by one family at a time.
- Masks will be worn by everyone, at all times (no food or drink, except communion), except for the preacher & worship leader while speaking (and who will take rapid antigen tests).
- HMC indoor air quality – The building committee has taken steps to both measure and improve air quality in the sanctuary. Feel free to ask more.
- Camera shy? The first few rows may be in occasional wide shots where the backs of the congregation’s heads will appear on video. Only the back row avoids these shots.
- We will sing the last 2 songs of the service. After the final sending, all are encouraged to move outside for further fellowship time.