Our worship services are currently accessible both virtually (contact Pastor Alissa for online or phone access) and in person.
If you would like to attend in person,
- Join us!
- Please wear a properly fitting mask while in the building. We can provide masks if needed. We encourage all in attendance (except those <12) to be fully vaccinated.
- Self-screen before arriving and join us online if you feel at all unwell: Click here to self-assess.
What else might I like to know?
- Masks will be worn by everyone, though anyone who speaks at the mic (or plays an instrument) may choose to unmask to do so. The worship leader and preacher (who unmask the longest) do a rapid test before indoor services
- Masks are not required for outdoor services (see calendar for dates)
- Joys & Concerns for prayer can be shared by you in person or sent to firstname.lastname@example.org to be shared on your behalf (whether you are in-person or online).
- HMC indoor air quality – The building committee has taken steps to both measure and improve air quality in the sanctuary. HEPA filters are running. Feel free to ask more.
- Camera shy? The first few rows may be in occasional wide shots where the backs of the congregation’s heads will appear on video. Only the back row avoids these shots.